Interested in setting up business in UAE-we are here to help you for complete business setup with proper guidance and cost effective solutions.
Important points to know before you plan to start your business
- Targeted Market
- Complete business plan
- Business activities
- Office Space requirement
- Number of Employees required
- Marketing Strategy
There are basically 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company
Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:
- Commercial License– to be issued to a company that will engage in any kind of trading activity.
- Industrial License– to be issued to a company that will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.
- Professional License– to be issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.
Type of Company Formation in UAE
- Mainland Company establishment is licensed by the Department of Economic Development (DED) of the related Emirate which can do business in the Local market as well as Outside UAE without any restriction. It is an onshore company.
Free Zone Company
- Free Zone establishment is incorporated within a designated jurisdiction of the emirate where the company can do business Inside the same free zone or Outside UAE. It is usually for the entrepreneurs who wish to setup a base in UAE (tax optimization) for their international imports/re-exports.
- UAE is the perfect place for business setup to those entrepreneurs, who want to do business without depending on the location. No matter where you are, you can start your business in UAE.
- Offshore companies are much cost effective in comparison to mainland and freezone company formations in UAE.
Having Query for below Questions?
- How to register freelancer licenses in UAE?
- Which free zone is best to select for your business setup?
- How to start e-commerce business in Dubai?
- How to register educational training center facility in Dubai?
- How to setup travel agency business in UAE
- Pros and cons of offshore company formation
- Feel free to contact us for any query and management consultancy in relation to company formation in UAE