A dashboard is a type of graphical user interface which often provides at-a-glance views of key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to a particular objective or business process.
In simple term a user interface that gives a
- usually in graphic
- easy-to-read form of key information relating to progress and performance, especially of a business.
Interactive dashboard Most Beneficial for
- Managerial roles
- Team Leaders etc.
- Power BI
- Microsoft Excel
Total Visibility into Your Business
Dashboard enables you to know exactly what is going in your business. You will be able to know where to give more attention and where not.
Big Time Savings
Just think day to day or monthly how much time either you or your staff spend creating reports in Excel or other spreadsheet programs? Any report that you create more than once should go in your dashboard. And once in your dashboard, frequency can be set to auto update the same.
Logically it’s fact that when you see your key metrics in your dashboard, you intuitively start improving your results. Example – red, green signs.
When constant monotonous job automated it really reduces the stress.
When stress get reduced automatically time used for productive business tasks which in turn increases the overall productivity.
When right efforts given to required business activity at right time will surely increase profits.
We at CDC provide Interactive Dashboards to our clients which really satisfy their day to day need at one stop dashboard. Constant and consistent support to our clients making them tech-savvy by using smart dashboards for better decision making.
We offer following service
- Consulting into identification of KPIs, potential risk areas
- Consulting in how data need to be prepared
- Preparing SOPs for how data need to be updated & managed regularly
- Consulting for how to read dashboards
- Consulting for how to use dashboards
- Showcasing how reports get automised, total time saved
- Draw actionable insights to improve overall data quality.
- Showcasing Strong capabilities in data visualization to create customized & interactive dashboards for senior-level reporting
- Showcasing overall effectiveness & efficiency improved due to dashboard use
Challenges of Dashboard Reporting
- Updating Information
- Reviewing your Dashboard
- Lack of agility